Spring Fashion TrendsApril 4, 2019
Spring Fashion on a Budget with Walmart
Spring is finally here! Well sort of…us Ottawan’s have been living in some sort of everlasting Winter vortex although it seems the warmer weather is finally here to stay….and even if it isn’t I’ve had enough of the parkas and heavy boots….so break out the spring fashion. I was so excited to team up with Walmart apparel and showcase some great new spring looks on a budget. If I can find cute clothes and shoes that don’t break the bank….to me that’s worth a celebration. I was so impressed with the selection of great styles and trends…not to mention the great quality and price point. Walmart has really hit the mark this season and I’m excited to share a few of my faves.
- Blue Floral Wrap Dress– $19.97 Cute flowy dresses are a staple in my spring/summer wardrobe. I love the color, floral print and details like the cute ruffle sleeves and tie waist on this wrap dress.
- Pink Faux Suede Jacket– $49.97 The perfect little cropped jacket for cooler spring days. I love the cut and material of this coat; faux suede and the bright fun colors it comes in. Such a perfect jacket to add some fun to any outfit.
- Striped Blouse– $14.99 Spring weather means I can finally wear cute blouses and not freeze. I love breaking out a nice white blouse and love the pink stripes on this one. It’s so versatile and can be worn with a great pair of jeans or a skirt.
- Denim Cropped Pant– $17.97 A great alternative to jeans are these denim trouser pants. Dressy enough to wear to the office but casual enough to wear out.
- Hawaiian Print Dress– $32 I have serious vacation vibes when I see this dress. I love the pattern, style and versatility.
- Peasant Blouse– $14.97 Love this cute little peasant blouse with tassels! Such a cute boho vibe and perfect for a lazy Sunday or a music festival!
- White Hero Sandal– $14.97 So obsessed with these sandals and they’re a total designer dupe minus $100! I can’t believe I found these! So cute, comfy and versatile!
- Yellow Shift Dress– $14.97 How can you go wrong with a stretchy shift dress under $15! Marigold yellow is a huge trend this year….so this is the perfect way to wear the trend without feeling guilty!
- Ruffle Sandal– $14.97 – I always love a cute ruffle or bow….hence why these sandals are also a must this season….and for under $15 you can’t afford to not have them!
- Women’s Taylor Sandal– $24.97 – These shoes are so comfortable and stylish. I love the little block heel for a little extra height, but yet they don’t hurt my feet after an hour. I also love the yellow color for a little color pop this season.
- Women’s Flutter Sleeve top– $14.97 You can never go wrong with a cute polka-dot top. I love the cute flutter sleeve on this one, perfect for the office or date night.
- Denim Skirt– $14.97 A denim skirt will get you a lot of wear for its versatility. I love this one because of the cute paperbag waist, and light denim fabric.
- Yellow Kimono– $14.97 Not just for the beach this kimono is a huge trend this summer with jeans, shorts basically anything. I love the cute floral pattern and bright yellow color